Personal Planning Ideas
Spring Cleaning for Estate Plans
Estate planning deserves everyone’s attention at least once a year. Here are some ideas to consider . . . more
Nervous About the Market’s Direction?
No one knows where the stock market is headed, but some investors may be looking to cash in on any appreciation without losing as much as 23.8% to capital gains tax . . . more
Top Three Assets for Lifetime Charitable Giving
Many donors typically just write checks when contributing to charities . . . more
Three Things About Wills That Aren’t True
I can’t afford a will—lawyers are too expensive . . . more
Be sure to check this site each month for new planning ideas. If you would like to receive our Personal Planning Ideas by e-mail each month, please click here.
April 2019 Archive
• Estate Planning Means More Than Money
• What a Difference 25 Years Can Make
• Rules, Rules, Rules
• Who Gets the Life Insurance?
March 2019 Archive
• Estate Planning as an Expression of Love
• How Can I Include Charity in My Estate Plan?
• Retirement Fund Gifts and Other Beneficiary Designations
• The High Cost of Not Planning Your Estate
February 2019 Archive
• Taxes Aren’t the Only Reason
• Planning for Your Digital Estate
• Selling Stock? Call Your Tax Advisor First
• Assets You Might Not Have Considered for Giving
January 2019 Archive
• New Look to 2018 Income Taxes
• Be an IRA Early Bird
• Get 2019 Off to a Good Start
• Put Life in Your Living Trust
December 2018 Archive
• Differences Ahead
• There's Still Time
• What Is This Thing Worth?
• Fighting the Battle of the Estate Bulge
November 2018 Archive
• Planning for This Year . . . and Next
• Caution: Inheritances Ahead
• Buy? Sell? Ask Questions First
• Get a Deduction for Doing Nothing
Copyright © by R&R Newkirk. All rights reserved.